There are many things in my life that are inspiration to me and the way I live but there are none as precious as my 3 kids that God has blessed me with. They make me who I am today, although they have grown much since these photos were taken they will always be my "babies". They are now 12, 9 and 7(will be 8 on Aug.7th) and boy have they taught me some very interesting things about myself and the way I see things in life. Important things, the things that no one can take away from you and they all are inspiration to me. This is a start of a new blog for me and the things that touch my life in one way or another-some good and some not so good but all in all they are the things that make me who I am.
a stay at home Mom with a love for life and so many things that inspire me-my family, nature, celebrations, quotes and poems and creativity. These are just a FEW of my inpirations in life.
Friday, August 3, 2007
My Babies:-)
There are many things in my life that are inspiration to me and the way I live but there are none as precious as my 3 kids that God has blessed me with. They make me who I am today, although they have grown much since these photos were taken they will always be my "babies". They are now 12, 9 and 7(will be 8 on Aug.7th) and boy have they taught me some very interesting things about myself and the way I see things in life. Important things, the things that no one can take away from you and they all are inspiration to me. This is a start of a new blog for me and the things that touch my life in one way or another-some good and some not so good but all in all they are the things that make me who I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi!
I saw your post on Sb.com forum board. Glad to see another sb.comer with a blog. You can visit my blog by clicking on my name I leave here in the post comment. Looking forward to your new blog and scrapbook stuff.
Sb.com member: Paul-ene
Glad you got it figured out :) Good luck with the blog...they are tons of fun!
Really cute! I will check in from time to time.
Kids really do inspire!
(Tiphini@SB.com)
Post a Comment