Monday, October 15, 2007

Catching Up-the past couple of weeks

Life has been quite hectic the past couple of weeks between games with soccer and volleyball. Yesterday was our last Soccer game/tournament of the season and although I love watching the kids play it is always nice when it is over for a break and to spend more time together before Winter comes. They played hard and strong, I don't know how they have so much energy to run all that time but they do. They have their last volleyball game tomorrow after school so it will be fun to see how they do, I wonder if they get as tired as the parents do running to game after game. I really do love the sports but with it being two of them at once this year for the girls it is very ongoing and can wear a person out. I think next year we are going to stick to one sport at a time-Good Idea!
I am getting into the Christmas mode, well thinking about it anyway-the decorations, the baking and the shopping. I know I am kind of weird that way, I love the holiday and everything about it..sometimes my husband doesn't understand this about me because he is more of a "scrooge" kind of person and doesn't get into it as much as I do. He looks at the financial side of it more. I think most all men do this:-) I also love making my cards to send out to family and friends every year and every year the number goes up(thanks to all the special people I meet) year after year. I finally took the kids' annual Fall photos to include with the cards and I just love how they turned out. I can't decide which one to use yet so I might be making my mind up at the last minute. LOL Making my cards is one of the funnest parts of Christmas, I just bought a couple of stamps at the beginning of the month at Stamp Happy, Paper Crazy. I can't wait to use them and have many ideas for cards going through my head already-this happens to me regularly when I go into a scrapbook or stamp store..I get very excited about the images I see and the paper I could use. Yes, I think I am truly addicted to the craft of both.
Here are a few of the photos I took of the kids in their fall attire posing for me so patiently.

No comments: