1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both:-)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? We try to put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the treedown? usually the week when the kids go back to school or the week after:-)
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby Alive doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Husband
8. Easiest person to buy for? Breanna or Cassie
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail-I am getting a late start at making my cards this year..going to work on that this weekend.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A vest that didn't fit me-never even got to wear it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like alot of them, can't choose one favorite..I love all the movies that come on the family channel(25 days of Christmas:-)) but if I had to pick one it'd be Christmas Vacation.
13. When do you start shopping? Not even early enough-I still need to shop:-(
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pecan Sandies cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Oh yes-the more the better:-)
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel and Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comit, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Vixen and Rudolf.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? we do both-at my dad and step mom's on Eve and Morning at our house.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not enough money to be able to get something for everyone we love. That really is not the meaning of Christmas but I still love to buy for people I love.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and White
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Prime Rib with my husbands family:-)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? anything that comes from the heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment