Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Word- Love




Your Word is "Love"



You see life as possibility to form deep connections with a few people.

Relationships are the center of your world, and you always take time to bond with those you love.



You are caring and giving. You enjoy helping those you love.

And when it comes to romantic love, you feel passionately ... even in a very long term relationship.



I am amazed at how accurate these quizzes can be sometimes:-) This totally sounds like me. I have been a family person ever since I was a kid and family and friends are dearly important to me. Have you ever noticed how when you are spending time with family how fast the day goes by? I always say there is not enough hours in the day. I truly care about people and can't stand to see someone hurting or lonely. I can cry at the drop of a hat with songs, movies, situations, cards my kids give me and etc. Love is what makes me the person I am today!

1 comment:

Talin HG said...

Awesome journaling thanks for sharing with us. I totally agree with you when it comes to spending time with the ones you love there is never enough hours in the day.