Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Scrappy To Do List:)

I realized today how long it has been that I actually sat down and worked in my scrapbooks and it has been quite awhile. I keep meaning to with good intention but then get side tracked so I am hoping if I make a list I will get some things accomplished and can mark them off as I go.

  1. Finish Susan and Jays wedding album
  2. work on Halloween pages from 2010, 2009 and 2008
  3. get a Disney album to scrapbook all of our Disneyland photos
  4. work on vacation album for our fair-coming up a month away
  5. work on Christmas photos from 2009
  6. keep working on organizing my craft room and put things together in themes so I can find them easier
  7. make some cards for:Birthday, Anniversary, Thanks, Thinking of You, Get Well
keep practicing on the digital scrapbooking-I am really liking digital right now:)
   8. Prom 2010
   9. Skiing with the school 2010

That is my list so far--I am sure I will think of more but that's a pretty good start.

[Caption]

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

your 50 things that really matter list is awesome...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*