Friday, May 30, 2008

One of my upcoming reads

Names My Sisters Call Me Names My Sisters Call Me by Megan Crane


My review





View all my reviews.

This is a book I want to read. The other day I spent hours looking up books online that I wanted to read because lately it seems that I have been bit by the book bug and want to read more and more. This book sounded interesting to me just because growing up with a sister myself and the things we went through it got to be quite intersting at times and this book sounded like it might be full of surprises and excitement right around the corner, could be an intense detail of what these sisters went through and maybe a good read so...this is one of the many books on my list to read this Summer. If anyone has read it please link back here and let me know what you think of it.
I just looked at the time and realized I need to get ready for town-it is an hour away and so I need to get going and get home at a decent hour. I have many errands to run today and with kids that woke up on the wrong side of the bed it could be quite a day..ugggghh!!!
Have a great Day!

No comments: