Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two makes one complete

I thought it was about time I posted a photo of me and my one and only-He truly is my soul mate. We have been married for 14 yrs. and I really do think it gets better with time, we have shared so many great times together. I must admit though that he works too hard and such long hours that I think it really wears on him. He is a rancher and I never knew all the jobs that a rancher actually does: farming, mechanic, doctor animals that are sick, help cows that are having calves, fix fences that keep the cows in, haul hay and pretty much anything else that they call him to do. He works in rain, snow and sleet and still comes in with a smile on his face.
Well maybe not always a smile but atleast doesn't complain (as much as I would).

I really believe he is my soul mate because he compliments me and I don't mean on how I look but the things I am terrible at he makes up for and he Never has had a bad word to say to me or about me. He is a positive person and I really need that! I am truly Blessed to call him my husband, I can only imagine what the next 14 years are going to be like. With him I am complete. He is the good on my bad day, he is the sunshine in my rain, when I am feeling blue he is always there for me with a hug even after his long day-How did I ever get so lucky? I love this man with all my being and all my soul- a part of me he will always be.

5 comments:

Medgirl said...

You took the words out of my mouth! That is pretty much how I feel about my hubby! We've only been together for 3 years but if feels like we've been holding hands since the playpen. He is my soulmate and I couldn't imagine my life without him! God bless you both!!

twinkle teaches said...

Adorable photo. True love lasts forever! God bless!
Tina aka twinklescrapbooks :)

Krissynae said...

Great entry about how much your husband means to you. It is great to see a couple so much in Lone. Congrads on 14yrs of wedded bliss.

Thank you for the very nice compliment on my photos.

Christy

Medgirl said...

Hi: Thanks for dropping by :) My widget is right below my profile summary. it's the one with the mom and baby..that's me and Jordan when he was 2 mos old. Did you try widgetbox.com to make a widget for your site?? :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!