Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Baby!

My baby boy turned Nine today and I seriously don't know where the years have gone. They have been filled with great times and lots of memories but I can't help thinking about the day he was born, I had to have a C-section and was a planned one on a Saturday.
I felt truly blessed to know we were having a boy- we had decided to stop at 3 and when we found out a few mos. before that we were having a boy I was so excited to meet this little guy.

He was born at 10 AM on a Saturday and what a sweet little bundle he was all wrapped up in his blanket (you know the ones the hospital has) with lots of dark brown hair and eyes that seemed as dark as his hair if not darker. He was a quiet baby, just kind of wimpered a bit when he was hungry..this told me alot about the baby I had just had a few minutes earlier-he was a calm baby and very content to just be with Mommy(at that time) now he is still a very calm boy and has a mind so big I think he is always dreaming of things to take apart and then fix again. His favorite thing to do right now is spend any time he can with Daddy in the tractor and he is now both a Daddy's boy and Mommy's boy but I so cherish the day God blessed us with him and made our family complete! I hope he doesn't outgrow that time he wants to spend with us and I hope he sits on my lap for a few more years or atleast cuddles with Mom once in awhile. They sure grow up fast and the years fly by-Happy Birthday to my baby and I hope you make lots of dreams today.

1 comment:

Angela J. Prieto said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your "little" man! They grow up way too fast!