I can't believe it is the end of July already and less than a month from now the kids will be back in school. I don't know how time goes so fast but it seems to fly by and now I am realizing how behind I am in my blog, there has been so much going on around here this month and I have just not kept up in my journaling.
We now have another addition to our family-we got a Chiuaha on the 20th after lots of consideration and looking online and etc we got her from a pet store in Missoula-she is very loved and gets lots of attention..she is so adorable!!! Her name is Naya-pronounced Niya.
Our Niece got married and what a beautiful wedding, it was better than a fairytale. The place they were married was in the mountains near a small creek with lots of trees and grass-a place I had dreamed of myself of a wedding when I was younger. They went on a Carribean cruise for their honeymoon.
We have not had such great luck with our 4-H pigs this Summer and it has all been within a month and half-we have lost 3 of our pigs and used to have 6 so that each child could take 2 to our fair. They got a disease that pigs get that is common to Pneumonia and is very contagious we found all this out after finally having the last one that died tested and autopsied-we put the other 3 on medicine right away-Tylan and had to get that from the vet in Missoula. Our fair is only 2 weeks away and we are keeping the faith that all will go well. The vet said that they will not be contagious by the fair and the medicine will be out of their system so that they can still go to market. We have lost alot on these pigs this year and what a hard way to learn what they can get, there are actually alot of diseases they can get that just amazes me. The first sign we noticed with them is that they went off their feed and just moped around.
We had a great time with our family that came for the 4th-I love that holiday!! We BBQ'd
some steaks, corn on the cob and had a potatoe salad that my sister in law brought and then had ice cream for dessert. We went to the fireworks and then came home and did our own..very fun!
Yesterday the kids and I and a couple of their cousins went to Splash Montana and had a blast-we were very leary on going in the first place cause it wasn't very warm and the wind was blowing but the water was heated and it was great. I got some awesome pics. and will have to put them on later cause they are not on my computer yet. The new pool was open there and it is HUGE-it's called the Lake, I am so hoping we can get there again before Summer ends.
This month has been very busy and it seems like we have been going going all the time and my house looks like it too-yep, I have clothes on the couch that need put away and my scrapbook room is a mess. I think I have some serious organizing to do and then I can actually sit down and do something in there.
So that is my update for the month of July
No comments:
Post a Comment