Tonight I finally spent some time in my scrapbook room working on some pages and it was really nice being able to get something done. I put together some pages that I had bought a few weeks ago at Scrapbook Hideaway-I love the Presto Packs, they are so much fun and Gina is so talented putting them together for everyone to do. I got the Easter and Happy Birthday packs and now will have to find some photos to go on them:-)
I also did a school page and put away some things that were taking over my scrapbook room and couldn't work til they were put away, I don't know where all of my stuff has come from..all of a sudden I have so much that I could almost open a store with it..Yikes! I am setting some challenges for myself for the rest of Summer to work on the supplies I have already and put pages together with what I have in my room-Use my imagination..maybe grab some things and whatever I pick up I will have to put together a LO with it-this sounds like a definite challenge to me:-) I have alot of paper, stickers, rub ons, ribbon, glitter, and now that I am a CM consultant I have albums and pages to use so I have no excuse..time to get those pictures scrapped. I am going to be uploading them after I have enought to put on my camera since it makes no sense for me to take a photo of my LO's one at a time and put on my blog..i am a serious photo girl and take Alot of photos so taking one each time I finish a LO makes no sense-guess I have alot to get done, it will be part of my day along with my housework and other chores during the day. If you don't hear from me for awhile you will know I am buried in my scraproom working on projects..Just kidding! I will be uploading LO's soon:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment