Here are some of the first things that come to mind when I think of Christmas...
A- angels
B- baking, bells
C-cookies,caroling, cards, cocoa
D-ReinDeer, dreams
E-envelopes for addressing
F-Family and Friends, Food, Frost
G-gifts, gingerbread houses
H-helping others
I-icicycles,
J-jingle bells, JOY and Jesus!!
K-king
L-lights,
M- Merry, mingling,
N-NOEL
O-ornaments
P-packages, presents, Peace, programs
Q-
R-Rudolph, Red, Ringing
S-singing,Santa, popcorn strings, Silent Night, Snow
T-Tree, Tinsel, Toys, Tags
U-universe
V-virgin Mary,
W-wrapping paper, white Christmas
X-
Y-young
Z-
A- angels
B- baking, bells
C-cookies,caroling, cards, cocoa
D-ReinDeer, dreams
E-envelopes for addressing
F-Family and Friends, Food, Frost
G-gifts, gingerbread houses
H-helping others
I-icicycles,
J-jingle bells, JOY and Jesus!!
K-king
L-lights,
M- Merry, mingling,
N-NOEL
O-ornaments
P-packages, presents, Peace, programs
Q-
R-Rudolph, Red, Ringing
S-singing,Santa, popcorn strings, Silent Night, Snow
T-Tree, Tinsel, Toys, Tags
U-universe
V-virgin Mary,
W-wrapping paper, white Christmas
X-
Y-young
Z-
Powered by ScribeFire.
1 comment:
wonderful list
Post a Comment