Friday, February 6, 2009

Friends, Goals and Winter

I am so tired tonight! I went to town with my friend Angie and we got alot done for our errands and had a fun time looking in Michaels too. It has been so long since I went in that store-why does it seem like everything costs so much though? It is 11:26 and I have to get up early in the morning for the kids last basketball game. They have tournaments tomorrow and we have to drive to Drummond..I really hope the snow that was coming down tonight on the way home is somehow gone by morning-Fat Chance!! I drive so much better when I know there isn't a bunch of snow on the road making it slick driving.
I really am READY for Spring;-) I like the frost on the trees, it is so beautiful especially on a sunny morning when the sky is blue(it makes some awesome photos) but the slick, icy roads is what I can do without and makes the thought of Spring even better.
I can't believe how fast January went and I didn't even get one entry in my blog-so much for that New year goal of writing more. So..I guess I will start now, I am only one month behind and I guess that is better than a few mos. right? I am working on a few goals this year: weight, organization, getting more scrapbooking done, reading more in my bible, things thrown away or given away that I don't need or have a use for anymore.
I am hoping that I can get atleast some of these goals accomplished! My most important though, is reading more in my bible-this should be a daily given w/out even having to think about it.
I am so thankful for my family and friends especially my dear friend Angie that I have so much fun with every time we go to town and she makes me smile and laugh:-)
It's been a long day and I think I am going to bed!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm really looking forward to spring myself. It just can't come soon enough this year.