
where does the time go? It seems like we blinked and then you were grown up. Although you are only 14 you are still my baby..I cherish the day you were born. God gave us a beautiful gift when he gave us YOU! The times we have together are so special and tons of fun for me:-) one day I am chasing you around the house and your getting into things and the next I turn around and you are wearing makeup-thank you for not wearing too much:-) I don't want you growing up too fast! This morning I couldn't wait to get up and make your favorite breakfast-Pancakes! I hope you didn't mind the candles I put on it:-) there were only 4, I thought 14 might be a bit much and you'd probably be eating wax by the time I was done. lol
Happy Birthday to my girl!!

Technorati Tags:
BirthdaysCD Universe - Your Online Music StorePowered by ScribeFire.
1 comment:
She is a beautiful girl and I hear you about the time it seems like yesterday I held my baby girl in my arms and in two weeks she will be 15.
Post a Comment