The brown truck arrived yesterday with my new camera that I ordered from QVC and as of last night I loved it but today there are things I am not able to figure out on it even with the owners manual. It is not very detailed so I guess I need to go to Kodak.com and look up the info on it. I am kind of torn between sending it back or keeping it,there was also a Canon that I really liked at QVC and what made me pick this one up is the delayed payments on it and free shipping along with a coupon to be used at Kodakgallery.com for 55.00. I know these are pretty dumb reasons for maybe possibly keeping this camera but I am a sucker for a good deal:-) I am also spoiled by the great 12 power zoom on my other Kodak camera but the lighting on that one I could never get right-especially when the kids had basketball games and the gymnasium was so "dark" on the photos.
I will have to go and do some more research on this camera I think. Here is a photo of it.
It also has 14 MP..Love that!!!

I will have to go and do some more research on this camera I think. Here is a photo of it.

Powered by ScribeFire.
1 comment:
Hey Rene'! Maybe you should just try the camera for alittle while to see if you like it. I know sometimes it's hard getting used to a new camera. But on the other hand I've always been a huge fan of Canon cameras.
Post a Comment