Saturday, February 21, 2009

A shopping Day

Today it is such a beautiful day outside that I am feeling like I have a bit of Spring fever and want to take a road trip to town with the kids. The girls of course want to go to the mall and see what kind of things we can get our hands on:-) lol I want to go to my favorite store-Bath and Bodyworks:-) I wonder if they are having any sales today and maybe they have their new Spring scents out now. I love the stuff in that store, I could just spend a whole day in there and go crazy shopping. I hope the day goes good and that we don't get home too late, I can have a great time when I get to shopping and seeing all that's new in the stores. Of course we will have to go to Taco Bell for lunch too! :-) can't miss a day in town with the Bell.
www.bathandbodyworks.com



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: