![]() You are dark and dramatic. You tend to be a bit over the top. You have strong emotions and they can change quickly. You are tempestuous. You are wild and unpredictable. You tend to overwhelm and surprise people. While you are aggressive, you are also a homebody. You don't really care for physical activities. This sounds like me to a point. I am dramatic and I guess I never realized how much til I got married. A lot of things affect me and it seems like the affect me from the heart really deep. I am an emotional person especially when it comes to family matters or life, birth or death of a loved one-well anyone that I am close to for that matter and it affects me deeply. Yes, I could say that I am over the top sometimes and I feel like I wear my heart on my sleeve a lot and people know this about me-my close friends and my family. Sometimes I wish I was not like this but that is just the way I have turned out and now being a Mom and Wife there are so many more things in life that matter than what used to when I was a kid myself-more things that really have value and point in my life..it is precious and not to be taken for granted. I am a kid at heart and can have a blast just hanging out with my kids learning new things about THEM:-) Some of my best memories ever are becoming a new mom and wife and I love the Drama of it all:-) |
a stay at home Mom with a love for life and so many things that inspire me-my family, nature, celebrations, quotes and poems and creativity. These are just a FEW of my inpirations in life.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Rain or Snow??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Being a wife and mother can be so rewarding...thanks for sharing :)
You have some nice writing here! I am glad I bumped into you.
Post a Comment