They have their interviews on the 1st of August or they can't sell their pigs at the fair. This is usually a very busy time for us and then and sigh of relief the day we come home from being gone for 5 days-lots of animals, tired kids, business, parade, fair food:-), and ribbons to take home.
C is really excited to be taking her new horse this year for her horsemanship level 3-he is such a sweetheart!! He just loves to have attention so I think this will be a good thing for both of them. He works good for her and I think she has her pattern down, she rides him every day (if she is home) I am so looking forward to spending some time with my husband for a few days..haying season is really long this year it seems-some nights he doesn't get home til midnight from a long day in the field. Going to the fair is our second semi vacation of the Summer and when it's over you know school is right around the corner. My baby is going to high school this yr. This will be a huge change for us but I think she will like it.
Here are some photos from past yrs. at the fair:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment