Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tomorrow is the Day

It has been a busy week and we are finally leaving tomorrow for our fair. We will be there for 4 nights and it will also be busy while we are there but lots of fun.
The kids are showing and selling their pigs and C will be taking her horse and she is so excited. He is her new horse that she bought in May at one of the horse sales and what a sweetheart he is. I am excited to see how they will do this yr on the horsemanship and her pattern, that isn't til Thursday morning.
They also show their pigs on Thursday night and they will be judged-man I hope they aren't over weight, they look heavy to me but they did last yr. too and it surprised me how well they did for weight.
We will see:-) I am still in the process of packing so of course I am running behind like usual and I better get going to finish it up along with my album that I am doing. I am going to post pics. when I get home of all the excitement from our Fair Fun:-)
Oh, and we are going to the rodeo too-I love rodeos, Summer isn't the same w/out going to atleast one rodeo and seeing all those bulls and broncs and the clown is pretty good too.

1 comment:

yadda yadda said...

Good luck at the fair! Found you via CM and am your most recent follower! Love your blog template btw.