I am not even that bothered by the snow like I usually am-don't get me wrong..I love snow in the mountains and where we live we get plenty of it. It is beautiful and makes for some awesome photos. It is the driving in the storms I can't stand.
The best part of Christmas is being with family and being close and snuggled in together near the warm wood stove sharing stories from Christmas past and watching a good Christmas movie like Miracle on 34th St. or something to make you laugh like Christmas Vacation--I love that movie:-)
I am thinking we are going to be getting our tree soon-the smell of a pine tree is one of the best smells there is and then when it is all decorated with love-and the lights-glorious!
The true meaning of Christmas to me though is where all this love and this "good" comes from is who it is all about--Jesus truly is the reason for the season and I am so thankful he has given me this love to share and the beauty of Christmas that will always and forever be in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment