Friday, June 19, 2009

50 Things That Really Matter

this is a great little book with a lot of information in it. It's one of my most favorite books-one that I won't ever be taking to a thrift store to give away. It is just a happy feeling book and makes you smile, and cry at the same time. It is also a great journaling prompt with the titles of the book. Just looking at the titles makes me want to journal more about the Important things in life. I got mine at a Hallmark store a few yrs. ago and have read it many times but am delighted every time I clean out my craft room that stores all my favorite treasures-books, stamping supplies, scrapbook supplies, photos on the walls of family and friends and quote books. This one is my favorite by far for inspiration:-) Don't you just love those little shoes on the cover? That really is the reason I bought the book in the first place and then I read it..what a great book! I highly recommend it.

  1. Wisdom
  2. warm spring days
  3. Memories
  4. Honest work
  5. Faith
  6. Bubble Baths
  7. Passion
  8. Puppies
  9. The sounds of music
  10. Seashells
  11. Candlelight
  12. Saying "I love you"
  13. Saying "I'm sorry"
  14. Flowers
  15. Motherhood
  16. A Good Book
  17. Kindness
  18. Afternoon Naps
  19. Friends
  20. Thunderstorms
  21. Sad Movies
  22. Family
  23. Gratitude
  24. Quiet Time
  25. Independence
  26. Imagination
  27. Contentment
  28. Milestones
  29. Hugs
  30. Sunrise
  31. A Child's Heart
  32. The smell of a new baby
  33. Romance
  34. Holidays
  35. Trust
  36. Sympathy
  37. Holding Hands
  38. Charity
  39. Summer Nights
  40. Old Dogs
  41. Family Dinners
  42. A Good Cup of Coffee
  43. Curiosity
  44. A Sense of Wonder
  45. Hope
  46. Companionship
  47. Home
  48. Butterflies
  49. Courage
  50. You


Amazon.com: 50 Things That Really Matter: Hallmark: Books
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Talin HG said...

Never heard of it...who is it written by?