Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost a month ago

This girl was getting ready for her evening at her 8th grade graduation and how beautiful she looked.
I don't know where the time goes seriously..every day is a gift to be cherished because it goes by so fast. I can't believe she is going to Highschool in the Fall and there will be new beginnings in her life and in ours too. There will be sports, dances, lots more homework, pep rallies, new friends and new dreams. Being a Mom we want the yrs to go by so much slower than they do so we can enjoy the moments with our kids but I look at it as a gift each day to see how they change and grow and WOW how this little sweetie has grown and changed. She has always been petite stature but has a big mind for what she wants in life and one of her most biggest desires is anything to do with horses-a trainer, barrell racer, veternarian, and just about anything to do with them.
She has been drawing them since she was 5-how those drawings have changed over the yrs. and they are so beautiful.
I can't wait to see where the future takes her and so glad to be her Mom and go on that road with her along the way.
She is a gift to me !!

on her first day of  1st grade in her little schoolOn the Beach in Oregon during one of our vacations-age 7 yrs.4th grade photo-Love that haircut she gave herself..so funny but they all do it sometime or another :-)Practicing her dribbling in the house..lolShe was so happy when she finally got a horsewith her sister in their new clothes that they got for the fair to show 4-H animals in:-) Pretty snazzy girls.Together is the best place to be- :-) Cassie with her sister and brother8th grade :-)give a girl a horse and she is in heaven:-)Cassie with her cousin on her 8th grade graduation-Way to go Girl!!!


6 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome pictures!

Holli said...

You have super cute kids!!! I loved seeing them and what a great dedication to your graduating daughter :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiul little girl. It is amazing at how fast they grow. My son is only 16 months, and I still think he is growing way too fast for me!

Okispice said...

Your photos are lovely and your journaling is so heart felt. I would love to see your scrapbook pages!

Talin HG said...

I know how you feel my daughter just graduated grade 9 and going into high school this next fall :(

I love the pictures through the years, especially the one of her with the horse it is an awesome shot.

Mi Thoughts said...

Great pictures! Sounds like you're a wonderful support system for daughter.

Paul
http://mithoughtsnow.blogspot.com/