My Goofy Girls-they make my days so bright with all their quirkiness..Love Em!!
a stay at home Mom with a love for life and so many things that inspire me-my family, nature, celebrations, quotes and poems and creativity. These are just a FEW of my inpirations in life.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Editing is a good thing:)
Today I edited some photos that I had sitting in my history folder at Picnik.com and I used to play around with my photos there quite a bit when I first signed up and I thought I should do something today with some of them so..I fixed up a couple with my cute girlies in them. I keep seeing all these photos that people are editing with their photos a lighter shade like they are faded and it has really caught my eye so maybe I kind of got that look I wanted and maybe not but I do love how they came out. The first one I put a frame on it-like the "older" polaroid frames-I loved that camera my Grandma had and the way the pictures came out right away and kind of appeared like magic on the frame:) and the second one is lightened and last photo has No editing-straight from the camera. Which one do you like the best?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment