Have I said yet how much I love Digital scrapbooking? Ever since I got Storybook Creator 3+ I have been HOOKED-I never knew digital was so easy. All you have to do really is play around with papers, embellishments and words and the rest is pretty easy. I love that with digital you can Undo things if you don't like them whereas if you do paper scrapbooking whatever sticker or word you write on your page is pretty much there to stay.I have done a few pages in the last few weeks and the more I do it the more I like it. I just want to do more and more:) This is the most recent page I did of my Son. I am really liking B&W pictures/pages right now and I think it turned out pretty good.
This page was done with Creative Memories papers, embellishments and the font I used was called Sandals-I chose this font just as a challenge to use a font with the same letter that my sons name starts with.

2 comments:
I need to start digital scrapbooking. I love actual scrapbooking so much! PS...I'd love to write you! E-mail me! eeegadserin (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks for following Levonne's Pretty Pics. Love your digital scrapbooking!
Post a Comment