Thursday, September 11, 2008

A great tasting tea

Revolution Tea | Mixed Tea Samplers | Tea Variety Packs

This morning I finally tried my little box of tea that I had picked up at the coffee shop. It is in this little tiny box(a little sampler tea) and I just had to buy it-yeah I am a sucker for anything in a cute little box..lol but it is one of the best flavored teas I have had in a long time-I got the Honeybush Caramel tea and I think I have found a new favorite flavored tea. It tastes so good and a great tea for these cool almost Autumn mornings. If you are a tea drinker you'll have to check it out, here is the website to go to if you are wanting to try some new tea and I think their sampler prices are pretty good too:-) Enjoy!