Revolution Tea | Mixed Tea Samplers | Tea Variety Packs
This tea is so good. I found it one day in town at one of the coffee shops. I bought just a little box of it to try and so glad I did. It is really good, I think I have found a new favorite flavored tea-I got the Honeybush Caramel tea and if you get a chance check them out and try some. I think their sampler packs are a good price too. Enjoy!
This tea is so good. I found it one day in town at one of the coffee shops. I bought just a little box of it to try and so glad I did. It is really good, I think I have found a new favorite flavored tea-I got the Honeybush Caramel tea and if you get a chance check them out and try some. I think their sampler packs are a good price too. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment