I forgot that I hadn't posted a picture of our new dog yet that we got this Summer. The girls bought her after doing LOTS of talking to Daddy about it and finally convincing him if they bought it he'd let them get one. She sure has added some excitement to our lives around here and she runs the house like she owns the place LOL. One of the funny things she does is when Todd comes in the room and even seems to put his hands on me she gets very loud and lets him know who's boss-well we all know who is boss in this house but she THINKS she is. She is so fun and lively. I am so thankful we decided to get her and here is our little one in some of her limelight around here.
Her name is Niyah and she isn't going to get much bigger than she is now, maybe about 3 or 4 lbs. more.

Her name is Niyah and she isn't going to get much bigger than she is now, maybe about 3 or 4 lbs. more.


5 comments:
aw, what a little cutie!
Aww! She is adorable! Looks like she is well-loved too. Found herself a good family. =)
She is adorable!!!! I love the brown specks on her nose! What a cutie!
that is seriously one cute little puppy!
such a cutie! :)
-sarah
Post a Comment