Thursday, June 5, 2008

BLOG CHALLENGE- COOL!!!




I joined the Blog Challenge over at Scrapbook.com and I am going to try really hard to keep up each day, this will be really fun and get me motivated to do alot more blogging:-) and there are some great ideas for blogging too. I have always wanted to do a Blog CHALLENGE and now can join in. I am really getting inspired by all these ladies that I have visited and read their blogs and am just excited to see what they come up with. How FUN!!!!



For now here are some scrapbook pages that I had done awhile ago and wanted to share

Montana: I love living where we do and the beauty and peacefulness of it.

Sisters: My two girls at a moment that I caught them snuggling and couldn't resist this photo..love it!

Autumn is: first off it is my most fav. season and this seems like so long ago-this is our oldest daughter who is now 13.

3 comments:

Jess NBP said...

awesome.. I'm also a scrapbooker but have been so out of it that I need to reorganize all my stuff. LOL

Carmen O. said...

Great layouts!

Helena said...

Your LO's look fab!