Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!



To My Dad-the first inspiration I ever had in my life: my teacher and my friend who taught me about life and the way to treat people and the beauty in art and also taught me how to tell a person what you feel cause they can't read your mind. Took me fishing, hunting and camping and made it fun. To this day I remember them all. I love you Dad!!

To My Husband-who has taught me what "real" love is and for being so patient, understanding, loyal and a great Dad to our children(they look up to you so much) You truly are my BEST friend in life and I know anything I tell you it is locked within your heart and stays with you only. I love you and am blessed to have you.

And for all the other Dads/Fathers I know: My Brother, My friend Rich, My friend Jim-you are great Dads and I am so thankful to have you in my life and for all the things you have taught me in one way or another. Today is your day...Happy Father's Day!!

1 comment:

Helena said...

What a beautiful post!