Thursday, June 12, 2008

A little insight about ME:-)


Hmmm a little about me, well where do I start? There are many things that make up me and these could be a little tricky to write because I don't usually write about me so much-mostly the things that I like that makes up a small part of me but to get to know me a little more I guess I have to go a little deeper on what really makes up Me..

I was born in 1970 in Wyoming and I am the oldest of 3 with a sister and brother both younger than me-I always thought it was a joy to have one of each when I was growing up. I graduated in 1989 and about a yr. after high school I decided I wanted to go as far away as I could (to see a new place) to be a nanny. I went to Connecticut and I loved it but I was quite homesick for my family and for where I lived so that was short lived and came home 3 months later. I met my husband 4 months after I came home and we started dating but never got married for almost a year later. I knew the first night I met him that I would end up being his wife.

I became a mom when I was 24 but so close to 25 that it would count for it:-) I knew all my life since I was a kid that I wanted to be a Mom and Wife but never knew I would be blessed with the family I've got. I now have 3 children and they are the light of my life.

I don't deal with changes so well and I am a dweller-my Mom always used to tell me that I dwell on things too much..this is my emotional side of me coming out. I feel like I am too sensitive at times with things and I can sometimes cry at the drop of a hat-you know commercials, songs, drawings and cards the kids give me..you name it.

I love my friends and my family and when you are my friend you will be for life. I get hurt easily but I bounce back too. I love to talk and listen to music-music has inspired me since I was a little girl (my friends and my sister sometimes call me on the phone and ask: what is the name of this song?) lol. I love cooking and trying new recipes but I am not a very good baker-you should see some of my cakes that are from a darn box recipe(can we say cooking school-NOT)

I am a scrapbooker and card maker-love making cards with rubber stamps and my supply of scrapbook supplies keeps me busy. I just became a Creative Memories consultant and really love teaching others the hobby. Right now I would say that I am content where I am at but I have my days and that I will leave up to God-He knows me the best!

4 comments:

Kimba said...

Thanks for stopping by when I was featured on SITS. I'm just now getting caught up on visiting everyone who stopped by.

It's so nice to read about other women and where they are in their lives. I constantly struggle with contentment. It's something I need to pray about every day.

Me said...

Nice to meet you!

Helena said...

Hi, Nice to meet you!

Angela J. Prieto said...

I loved reading about you and getting to know you better Rene'!