a stay at home Mom with a love for
life and so many things that inspire me-my family, nature, celebrations, quotes and poems and creativity. These are just a FEW of my inpirations in life.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Sunsets-the sky is a canvas..paint it well
a photo of the sunset on our way home. It looked like there was fire in the sky. sunsets are so awesome!!!! Here is a sunset that I captured just at the right time as we were driving home the other night and it was so beautiful. I couldn't stop with the camera-sunsets are one of my favorite all time things that inspire me.
7 comments:
Such awesome photos! Especially the first one, it has so much color.
Beautiful just beautiful!!
great pics!
Love your picture... They are awesome. Finally, life has slowed down some. I'm enjoying the summer off soaking up the sun maybe some scrapbooking too.
Rene' these are beautiful photos!!
Stopping by from ACOT. These are beautiful photos. Nice to "meet" you.
Love your sunset pictures, they're beautiful!
Post a Comment