Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am so Greatful..

Todays blog challenge is on something/someone we are greatful for and when I think about this it is a hard one for me because there are so many things that come to mind that I could probably write a book but I am most greatful for God being in my life and just for making me the person I am today-for all the blessings he has given me in my life and of these there are many. Without Him I would have nothing. He has blessed me with many things in my life and these are some of them I am most thankful for
  1. My family-both my family that I was born to and the family I have created with my husband:our children that from the moment they were born have been a gift in my life
  2. For the place we live and the job my husband has that keeps us here in a place we love and a great place for our children to grow up.
  3. Friends- the friends we have that are a constant joy in our lives and that we get to spend precious times with them.
  4. For unanswered prayers because God always knows what he is doing.
  5. For the creativity and ability I have to scrapbook our memories and create life books for our children to have when they are grown.
  6. For our health-I am thankful for this each and every day cause I know anything can and will happen when you least expect it.
  7. For my brother and sister and all the fun and not so fun times we had growing up and even now I am more thankful since we are older to be able to share stories with them.
  8. I am thankful for sunsets, roses, lilacs, waterfalls, and our childrens laughter
  9. Vacation-this is a special time for us each year to have quality family time and look forward to it each year to spend time together.
  10. Thankful for each of our kids talents or interests to make them their own "unique" self.

These are just a few things I am most thankful for-when I search my heart there are many many more but I am sure there will be another day I can list those.

3 comments:

Me said...

What a great list! Love the "childrens laughter" part! that was HUGE!

Helena said...

Perfect!

Gina brown said...

Your right you can write a book on each blog entry... Wow what a inspiration you are.