Monday, June 9, 2008

Water


Today we are to post a photo of water on the Blog challenge and it took me a bit to find a more recent photo but I truly think I am a water person, water captivates me and I love being around it. The best sound in the world -well one of them is a waterfall or a fast running creek. I remember going camping all the time when I was a kid and falling asleep to the sound of a creek running by just calmed me so much and to this day I love it. Water falls, creeks, and the ocean waves crashing on the shore. Something about water is so soothing to me. For my photo this time though is a photo of water that is nearby where we live that we don't seem to get to as often as we used to for fishing and boating and just having fun but still love it and what a beautiful sight it was on our way home the other evening. I took this photo from the car as we drove by.

3 comments:

Me said...

Very pretty!

Me said...

Oh and I love the sound of running water too!

Helena said...

Fantastic photo!