Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yummy Summer Eats! -blog challenge




My all time favorite thing to have in the Summer time for dinner is always on the BBQ and can be anything from chicken, fish or steak(I love this the best) with some corn on the cob and baked potatoe and goes great with iced sun tea with LOTS of lemon in it-the more the better. These all go so well together especially on a really warm or hot day. I am still waiting for another day to come when it will be even warm here since we have had so much rain lately and haven't had a chance to BBQ much yet this Summer. Just thinking about steak with seasoning on it is making my mouth water- I feel like how our dog must feel when he is waiting for the bone from the steak after dinner..LOL oh please please hurry up and eat. Maybe by July 4th we will have some good BBQ's. If I am super hungry I will even have a small side salad with it-I am always in the mood for salad-YUM!
Sounds great to me but as for today we are having roast since it feels like a good day to cook inside with it being so cool from all the rain we have gotten lately.

7 comments:

Amy said...

sounds yummy! corn on the cob - one of my favorites!

Ellie said...

I love bbq food and that steak looks delicious.

Marsha said...

LOVE corn on the cob especially when BBQing

🌈🌈🌈 said...

BBQ steak in the summer is the BEST!

Me said...

Love the pics! You have some good eatz there.

Carmen O. said...

All of those look yummy to me! Yesterday we went to a graduation cookout. YUM YUM

Helena said...

MMMh those look really nice!!!!