- Ice Water or Ice tea- I really do love water the best of any beverage, it is refreshing.
- Shrimp scampi- one word Yum!!
- Fall is my favorite season-love the colors and the change in the air..also makes for some beautiful pictures.
- Anything from Bath and Body works-lotion, bubble bath, lip gloss. I think if I ever worked there I wouldn't have much left of a paycheck..lol
- Tim McGraw is my favorite male artist and I got to go to his concert a few years ago...Awesome and a great time with my sister and brother.
- Scrapbooking is my favorite hobby.
- Photography is my 2nd favorite hobby-you should see how many photos I have on my computer..lol
- Black Licorice -I love it!
- Oregon Coast was my favorite vacation-I love the ocean!
- Sky Blue and Red are my favorite colors-one is calm the other energetic..this also describes me.
- Footloose and Walk to Remember are my favorite movies.
- Jamocha Almond Fudge is my favorite ice cream..mmm wish I had some right now:-)
- Favorite Memory-the day I got married and my babies were born..such sweet memories, there is nothing like the smell of a newborn baby that is brand new.
- Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks-love it with butter.
- Friends-I have had many good ones through the years but some of my best are: Angie, Dana, Rich, Linda,Amber..ok so I am almost at 25 since I listed five favs. in one..lol
- Bubble baths-awww they are so relaxing and comforting.
- Honda Accord-after owning one I truly love these cars.
- Number-7 is my favorite number and I don't know why, I just like it;-)
- Past time- Reading or spending time on the computer.
- Flower- Roses of any color..love them!!
- Soda Pop-Dr. Pepper-I don't drink it that much though, only on occasion with dinner or when were out to eat.
- Anything BBQ-chicken, steak, burgers, fish..the joys of Summer:-)
- Salad with Blue cheese dressing
- Thunderstorms-I love rain and thunder too.
- Animal-Horse and Dog
a stay at home Mom with a love for life and so many things that inspire me-my family, nature, celebrations, quotes and poems and creativity. These are just a FEW of my inpirations in life.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
My Favorites!!!
Todays blog challenge is about our 25 favorite things and I could actually list way more than that since there are SO many things I love but here is my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fab list!
Great list!
Great Favorites list!
hi, your blog is featured today @ http://jccleofe.blogspot.com ...check it out whenever you can. It's a special featured especially for you.
Great list!! Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda too. We can't buy it because I will go through a 12 pack in 2 days. I try to stick to water unless we are out to eat too! :D
Post a Comment